Location: All courses are delivered at our Training Centre, 270 Whitley Wood Road, Reading RG2 8FS. Courses can also be delivered at the customer site, subject to agreement. Requests for customer site course delivery via phone 01189 212527 or email@example.com
A course providing a comprehensive understanding of your role as a fire warden/marshal or as the bi-annual refresher course to ensure compliance. This course meets the mandatory requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (RRO) covering fire safety awareness, fire warden duties, evacuation procedures and practical fire extinguisher familiarisation. A Royal Berkshire Fire & Rescue Training attendance certificate is issued to each individual on completion of the training. The course covers:
- Understand your role as a Fire Warden
- Fire Safety Law & Regulation
- Roles and responsibility as a Fire Warden
- Basic fire safety principles and common causes of fire
- Fire evacuation drills and evacuation procedures
- Fire Safety in the work place and home
- Know how to use the various types of extinguishers
Practical Fire Extinguisher Training included.
Certificate valid for 2 years.
Delegate quantity discounts available on request